+
  • بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

    Amira Nur Liyana.
    “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”


    TWITTER || INSTAGRAM


Fighting

Yeah fighting amira! You can do it. And kak Mun gimme some tips on how to handle this video. I've try but it doesn't works. So I guess I will handle it in my own way which is by write it down on the book. Well it may take a lot of book but if I type it using words, my work will be a little bit slower. My both hand will working too you know if I'm using my own way cause I am LEFT-HANDED person instead of doing my work slow.

So yeah I forgot that today I have discussion and I didn't eat anything before attending the discussion so serves you right huh. Then while waiting the Khalifah Method class for year 1 end, I took a few minutes having my breakfast alone....

Then after finish all the classes, I started continue doing the video transcript. Until 1.30 then I stop to have my lunch (it is a vegetables day, cause got a lot of choices. Yeay for vegetarian and Nay for non vegetarian) and then continue doing it until its time to go back home! And pokcik came to gimme his 'cousin's' ipod and Umar Hassan saw me and he started follow me. Hmm, he want ipod cause he wanna play games. Suddenly, there's a scene between Adam Danish and Saiful Adam. Both of them are fighting and I need to spread them and stop the scene cause it quite serious jugak lah.

And they keep fighting until they are outside the hall now and there I met pokcik. But no one like bother about him cause happy watching the fighting scene. Then after pokcik gime the ipod, he left and I pun went home.

End of story. Well, 16 days to go. Hmmm