+
  • بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

    Amira Nur Liyana.
    “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”


    TWITTER || INSTAGRAM


2 kali 5

Suddenly ig mentioning your name and my heart was like why? Why are you mentioning his name? Why you remind me about him.

For you, I guess you don't know yang I already delete your number, everything about you whereas you still keep it right? I have to do that. I have my own reason and hopefully the formulae that I gave you are functioning as well. Maybe you didnt know yang everyday I stalk your twitter, your facebook and your blog. But deep in my heart I really miss our old conversation. I miss you 😭😭😭 i miss the way you encourage me to keep study. Im sorry i didnt meant to talk like that with you when you whatsapp me that day. 

I know you will never read this. 

Sincerely, 
Unknown