+
  • بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

    Amira Nur Liyana.
    “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”


    TWITTER || INSTAGRAM


Video transcript

Busy week ever I guess. Cause I have something new to do which is I just need to sit in front of laptop, then listen to the video and write it down. Or else we could call it as making video transcript I think. And know man, there are 3 videos for one session only. Not fully cover lah, and each of the videos took about 1 hour something. Can you just imagine how its gonna be? I bet my ear gonna be so painful. Kepala pun tinggal nak burst je, feel like to vomit bagai and I need chocolate. For those yang first time dengar tu memang cakap "wow, sounds good." Tapi kalau hang tak bersabar memang maki hamun dah kot. Well there's also some moral values lah first of all I learned how to be patience. Hmm, second improve my listening skill and last but not least, it is also help me to improve my english language. Hope so. So let's make it fast if Kak Mun can do it why not me right?

Gambateh!!!!!