+
  • بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

    Amira Nur Liyana.
    “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”


    TWITTER || INSTAGRAM


SCREAM

Tumblr_mdsr8ycavt1r2r8lco1_500_large

   Hi I'm not happy about what I have to face. Is it a big problem? Yes a very very very big problem for me.
    Para ilmuwan menyatakan bahawa tubuh perlu suasana gelap untuk menghasilkan bahan kimia bagi melawan kanser. Bahkan ketika menyalakan lampu tandas, lampu tidur, lampu-lampu jalanan dan sebagainya dapat menghentikan penghasilan bahan melatonin.
   So that is my problem. I can't sleep without switch off the lamp! I must sleep with the lamp. No matte if someone come inside my room and off it, I will scream and shout, shock and for sure ask them to switch it back. Any tips and medicine to overcome my problem?