+
  • بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

    Amira Nur Liyana.
    “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”


    TWITTER || INSTAGRAM


Chapter 1

Chapter 1 for 2014...

           It's not a good day for the first day working in the new year :( It's all my fault right. Sorry Kak J I don't know that you already take over that parents while I met Teacher S. Cause you seems like don't want to entertain them. And I also don't know the procedure. I'm sorry.... 

Kalau aku tak layan tadi mesti tak jadi macam ni kan :( Kalau Kak J marah aku, so it's a first time aku kena marah. Dia pandang tadi macam nak marah. Hmmm and Teacher S. I'm so sorry. I think I should go and ask forgiveness from them. Hmm..... 

Taubat lepas ni tak nak turun dah unless kalau betul betul perlu. Kalau tak aku lebih rela duduk dalam office.